Attorney of Counsel in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside
Negin Yamini routinely represents doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, and other professionals in a variety of fields. A trial lawyer by training and trade, Negin implements a methodical and strategic approach to every licensing case, identifying the strengths and weaknesses in the board’s position, planning a rigorous defense accordingly, and compiling a mitigation packet that places the alleged violation in the proper context and that educates the licensing board of who you are and what you have accomplished as a professional. For that reason, Negin has earned a reputation amongst various licensing boards and their representative, the California Attorney General’s Office, as a zealous advocate and a conscientious, worthy opponent who will leave no stones unturned.
The following are among Negin’s most noteworthy accomplishments:
- Dismissal of all 28 counts of child abuse and battery against a daycare operator and owner;
- Dismissal of allegations of sexual assault against a prominent optometrist;
- Reinstatement of probation on behalf of a respiratory therapist whose license the board sought to revoke due to a prior criminal conviction and allegations of dishonesty;
- Attaining a public reprimand on behalf of a registered nurse whose license the board sought to revoke due to allegations of substance abuse and possession of a controlled substance;
- Attaining a public reprimand on behalf of a registered nurse whose license the board sought to revoke due to allegations of gross negligence and incompetence;
- Reinstatement of licensure on behalf of a car salesman whose license the board sought to revoke due to prior federal criminal convictions and a lengthy prison sentence;
- Dismissal of charges against a respiratory therapist whose license the board sought to revoke due to allegations of gross negligence and incompetence;
- Attaining probation for a registered nurse whose license the board sought to permanently revoke due a prior criminal conviction and allegations of child abuse and assault.
Each of the above results showcase Negin’s tenacity, zeal, and acute ability to evaluate and leverage the merits of a case to achieve the most favorable outcome. Moreover, embedded in each of the above results is Negin’s passionate fight against the routine but debasing bureaucratic regimentation of her clients’ lives. For Negin, you are not just a case study or subject, but a person and a professional whose life and accomplishments deserve to be emphasized and celebrated. Hence, no matter the odds or how egregious the allegations against you, Negin not only explores every possible factual defense, but digs deep into who you are, and strives to convince the prosecuting agency that the allegations against you, even if provable or true, do not define you in any way or curtail your contributions to your profession.
Negin graduated summa cum laude from the University of California, Los Angeles, where she regularly received recognitions, including the prestigious Merage American Dream Fellowship, for her academic excellence and community involvements. Negin received her juris doctorate from the University of California, Hastings College of the law, where she was recognized as a Tony Patino fellow for her academic excellence and leadership. Today, Negin practices both criminal defense and licensing defense. Drawing on her formidability, wit, and skills as a trial lawyer, Negin will fight fearlessly to protect your dignity, life, and livelihood.
Click Below To See My Reviews.