- Obtaining issuance of a medical license for a young doctor after the California Medical Board denied him licensure due to his alleged "incompetence" during residency. Successfully defended the case before an administrative judge.
- Dismissal of allegations of drinking and driving and child abuse against a caretaker accused of abandoning a foster child in her car.
Dismissal of Title IX allegations of sexual assault against a UCLA college student.
Dismissal of allegations of unprofessional conduct and gross negligence against a firefighter alleged to have improperly administered medication to a patient.
Dismissal of allegations of unprofessional conduct against a California registered nurse convicted of battery.
Attaining probation for a psychologist disciplined by the Board of Behavioral Therapy for inappropriate relations with a patient.
Attaining probation for a hearing aid specialist disciplined by the Hearing Aid Dispensers Board for unfair billing practices.
Attaining probation and "soft admissions" for a Respiratory Care Board for a respiratory care therapist accused of unprofessional Conduct and Gross Negligence in relation to her alleged dereliction of job duties.
Dismissal of allegations of unprofessional conduct and fraud against an independent contractor accused of unfair billing practices and false advertising.
Dismissal of allegations of unprofessional conduct and fraud against an accountant accused of falsifying and misrepresenting information.
Dismissal of allegations of unprofessional conduct and gross negligence against a California registered nurse accused of inappropriate transfer of a patient in hospice care.
Reinstatement of probation for an engineer disciplined by the California Board for Professional Engineers, land surveyors, and geologists for multiple violations of a previously granted probation.
Attaining probation for a pharmacist convicted of pimping and pandering.
Dismissal of allegations of fraud and unprofessional conduct against a physical therapist accused of unfair billing practices.
Dismissal of all 28 counts of child abuse and battery against a daycare operator and owner;
- Dismissal of allegations of sexual assault against a prominent optometrist;
- Reinstatement of probation on behalf of a respiratory therapist whose license the board sought to revoke due to a prior criminal conviction and allegations of dishonesty;
- Attaining a public reprimand on behalf of a registered nurse whose license the board sought to revoke due to allegations of substance abuse and possession of a controlled substance;
- Attaining a public reprimand on behalf of a registered nurse whose license the board sought to revoke due to allegations of gross negligence and incompetence;
- Reinstatement of licensure on behalf of a car salesman whose license the board sought to revoke due to prior federal criminal convictions and a lengthy prison sentence;
- Dismissal of charges against a respiratory therapist whose license the board sought to revoke due to allegations of gross negligence and incompetence;
- Attaining probation for a registered nurse whose license the board sought to permanently revoke due a prior criminal conviction and allegations of child abuse and assault.
- Dismissal of allegations of sexual battery against a massage therapist.
- Attaining probation for a registered nurse charged and convicted of pimping and pampering.
- Attaining probation for a dental hygienist convicted of felony domestic violence
- Attaining probation for a psychologist accused of inappropriate conduct with a patient and his mother.
Anyone who has a criminal allegation lodged against them, whether for DUI, possession of a controlled substance, or another category, is facing potentially severe and long-lasting consequences. But when your livelihood depends on the retention of a California professional license and that license is threatened by a criminal charge or conviction, the consequences can be devastating.
At California License Attorney, we understand how hard you have worked to gain the expertise necessary to deliver high-quality service to your clients in your chosen profession. And besides the educational background and the acquisition of practical experience, you also had to go through the license application process, involving much paperwork, a state-administered exam, and an expensive fee. And you then had to renew your professional license periodically to maintain it (paying a new fee) and do so on time to avoid a penalty. Finally, we may note that many hold multiple professional licenses, which makes the licensing process all the more complex, time-consuming, and expensive.
And despite all the hard work, talent, and expense it takes to gain a professional license, but a single mistake can put that license in jeopardy. And even false allegations, if believed by the court and the relevant board, put you at risk of losing your professional license and hurting, or even ending, your career.
We at California License Attorney fully understand what is at stake when your professional license is on the line, and we also fully understand the California Penal Code as it relates to these matters. We possess an intricate knowledge of the ins and outs of California licensing laws and all laws that affect professional licenses, along with full familiarity with the inner workings of local California court processes in these kinds of cases. Our expertise cover a wide range of professions, and we are always ready to assist you in your hour of need.
For a free, no-obligation consultation with a skilled California license defense attorney, do not hesitate to contact us 24/7 at 888-959-0068.
Medical Board License Defense Attorney
Acupuncturist Board License Defense
Chiropractor Board License Defense
Dentist Board License Defense
Occupational Therapy License Defense
Optometry Board License Defense
Osteopathic Board License Defense
Paramedic or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Board License Defense
Pharmacist & Pharmacy Technician Board License Defense
Physical Therapist Board License Defense
Physician or Surgeon Board License Defense
Podiatrist Board License Defense
Psychology Board License Defense
Nursing Board License Defense
Respiratory Board License Defense
Speech Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists Board License Defense
Vocational Nurse or Psychiatric Technician License Defense
Professional License Defense Attorney
Architect Board License Defense
Behavioral Science Board License Defense
Contractor and General Contractor Board License Defense
Certified Public Accountant Board License Defense
Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists Board License Defense
Landscape Architect Board License Defense
Real Estate Board License Defense
Veterinary Board License Defense
The California Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH) holds Hearings in the following following locations:
Los Angeles (OAH Court Location)
Oakland (OAH Court Location)
Sacramento (OAH Court Location)
San Diego (OAH Court Location)